FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTeething?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teething?
    Posted: 16 March 2010 at 6:57pm
Does anyone elses babies have issues with teething??

DD is up nearly all night, hasnt eaten hardly anything in 2 weeks now. She has had 1 top & bottom molar through but her whole mouth seems to be lumpy with teeth.

The poor bugger, has anyone else had issues with there toddler?? Also any ideas what to do about the non eating??
Sponsored Links

myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 8:25pm
Yeah Jack had issues but mainly with sleeping not with eating. I would just make sure you can get lots of fluids into her if she isn't eating much. Maybe too try soft/runny foods as chewing may hurt e.g. yoghurt, soups, spaghetti
I found that ibuprofen worked alot better with my boys than pamol. The boys have alos worn amber beads, can't be sure if they worked as I have never been game enough to take them off and test it!

Good luck
Lindsey

jano1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jano1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2010 at 8:19pm
I second the ibuprofen- seems to wok better here too and lasts longer than pamol

We have also had issues with not eating and teething this week, I figure she will eat when the pain settles down and am always offering food, especially soft things like fruit
TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 3:39pm
my girl is at the moment...up every hour ...only eats handful of food if that....she is BF so only drinks a good meal of that a day...other times she trows herself around....i got the teething kneckless as my friend swears by it but it hasnt done anything for mia....my daughter also cant have ibuprofen and i dont believe in too much pamol but one think she luves to take is the weleda teething powder.....seems to ease her a little....im just lucky she wasnt like myh boy and starts shaking having fits etc........goodluck
 Post Reply Post Reply