FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwinz - cloth nappies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: winz - cloth nappies
    Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:15am
Hi my case mangaer at winz has told me i can get some money (that i will need to pay back) to buy clothes for my baby, does anyone know if i can get cloth nappies with this as well, i presume i can but thought i better check.

What shops do winz quotes, eg baby factory, baby city, t & t, or online nappy stores. I am in auckland so the shops would need to be up here.

also what are the best nappies i can get from the retail shops, i know there are pea pods (haven't really heard good things about them tho) and baby first. are there any others?

TIA
Sponsored Links

MrsH23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2010 at 12:53pm
I use the baby cheeks now that DS is older and find them fantastic
Lisa mummy to Ryan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:15pm
where do you get the baby cheeks ones from.
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:55pm
You could go to snazzipants .. they have a shop on the Shore, they stock a wide range of MCNs
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2010 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by BriAndOlisMum BriAndOlisMum wrote:

where do you get the baby cheeks ones from.

baby factory.

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2010 at 7:21pm
I like the Real Nappies- an easy cheap system good on young abbies that are now forsale in Woolworths/foodtown/countdown. I know u have to go to the shop and get a quote that you take to winz.
HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2010 at 8:00pm
Baby Factory do winz quotes - I was in there today and saw the sign

TheNappyBootique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNappyBootique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:47pm
i wanted to look into winz quote for my little shop but Im not quite sure how to go about it. You should go and see louise at Scamps- she has a cloth nappy shop at home open Tue/weds/thurs 10am-2pm 60a racecourse road waiuku- im not sure if she does winz quotes though but she has a great variety of cloth!
Mamaa to 2 firery kidlets!
2 more on the way!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2010 at 4:32pm
I have contacted Louise from scamps and she said she is happy to do a quote for me so i will have a look on her site and also at babyfactory and babycity tomorrow
 Post Reply Post Reply