FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat my baby just ate!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What my baby just ate!
    Posted: 27 March 2010 at 2:12pm

Clodgah just had a very exotic lunch I thought and had to share....

She had bread with butter and hummus followed by some organic cheese, tofu, carrot, potato and some home made miso soup (with bok choy and nori)!  That is a big step forward for this bubba who up until recently would only eat very small amounts of very bland stuff

edited to add the sea vegetables lol

Edited by Emmecat

Sponsored Links

FreeSpirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeSpirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 3:49pm
Wow! What a meal - yummy! Very adventurous for a small person.
Mamma2N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamma2N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:26pm
Way to go Clodagh!! It's amazing seeing the things they like if you give them a chance

DD's all-time favourite is homemade Liver pate - I dump it on her tray or make sandwiches and she gobbles it all up. Our friends think she's a little odd.. I think she's got good taste   
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 4:41pm
lol at liver pate!  Since the miso eating exercise, I have also discovered that Clodagh won't eat any fruit of any kind but loves asparagus and tomato & garlic falvoured hummus!  Seems totally illogical to me but guess she just hasn't got a sweet tooth (excpet for her Mamas milk lol)

SpecialK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 9:16am
Go Clodagh!
Harry won't eat tomatoes... but loves olives and gherkins. Yesterday refused all food except puhoi valley divine berries yogurt. Strange boy.
 Post Reply Post Reply