FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIVF& THOSE KG’S

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
rosiefarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:24pm
Hey ladies - Well done Tischler .
We are busy busy calving at the moment, so I am getting heaps of excersize. Legs are feeling like the are getting really trim. Had a loss this week, so I am happy with that
Everyone sounds like they are doing great.
Sponsored Links

Nightingale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightingale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2010 at 7:33am
Apart from the large flat white in my hand I've been doing great! Haha. And ironically it was sooooo hot that my DH had to drop me at work because I wouldn't have been able to carry it walking without it burning me! So not a good start exercise or healthwise but it's a Friday so I'll let myself off! Besides, AF hasn't arrived yet so I am still not officially started. Hehe Good going happygal getting to the gym 3 days a week! I can't afford a gym so just been walking. Going walking twice a week at night with a friend and twice a week with my DH (we'll see though, he's pretty good at making excuses!) plus a 20 minute walk every morning and evening going to and from work I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3kg in the two weeks I've been exercising and eating healthy so a great start!

ROSIEFARMER: Bet you are getting heaps of exercise and long days probably too! I'm so jealous of you living on a farm, I'd love to do that (although most people who know me would laugh at that I used to have a ball staying with my uncle in Taranaki!) Tore the ligament in my ankle possum shooting though (fell in a pot hole) and still get pain when it's cold!

Hi everyone else!
ME:30 DH: 30
DS#1: Cohen (27.6.2011)
DS#2: Due 13th December 2012
rosiefarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:08pm
Hehe nightingale - used to love possum shooting with my uncles too, till I realised they only took me to carry the dead ones home.
Some days its all too much exercise - feel totally physcially drained....5.30am till 6pm, and in some cases we go out before we go to bed and check calving cows - most nights we are lucky enough to get back straight home.
I WAS REALLY enjoying my 7am mornings - sure did make the most of them thats for sure. Roll on MAY.
SweetP View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 9:00pm
How's everyone doing? I've managed a few walks, but all this rain doesn't make it any easier... Looking forward to Daylight Savings starting again on the 26th!

Had review appointment on Tuesday, following early miscarriage after first IVF cycle... they said that is was most likely due to egg quality.

Let's hope the rain eases and the earth stops shaking!!!
tischler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tischler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2010 at 6:14pm
Hi guys, back in the country and have just been busy. Our holiday in the Cook Islands was AMAZING - I would highly recommend Aitutaki to anyone. So romantic!!

We missed the earthquake here in Canterbury, but we are still feeling the aftershocks - nearly 800 now.

So it's probably been a month since I posted, and I weighed in last night - 88kg - so a 500g increase - not too bad considering all the sneaky treats I've been having!

Anyway, RosieFarmer - I've been thinking of you this week. I hope the snow hasn't done too much damage to the farm and your animals. I'm sure it's keeping you really busy. If there's anything I can do - just let me know.

Remember guys - we can do it
5 IVF/ICSI Cycles - 10 embryo's, 8 transfers, all BFN's.
Our journey to parenthood is over, and we join the unfortunate many for whom IVF does not work.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789