FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMidwife - Dunedin????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zoeymil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoeymil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Midwife - Dunedin????
    Posted: 27 April 2010 at 2:35pm
Can anyone recomeend some midwifes in the Dunedin area please??
Sponsored Links

noisybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noisybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:04pm
Debbie Harvey is awesome.I've got her again for #2 and will have her again of we have anymore bubs. If you would like her number PM me
mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2010 at 6:54pm
We have Jennie Crawshaw again i like her a couple of others from here have also used her. same thing pm me if you would like details
Delli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2010 at 7:24pm
Pru Thompson was really good for us :) Highly recommend her!

Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2010 at 8:54pm
We're with Prue Thomson again too I also hear great things about her back-up/partner Sally McNeill.

0mrs0ana0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0mrs0ana0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2010 at 8:57pm
I can 3rd Prue Thomson, she's great

May 2012
SusyNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SusyNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 3:40pm
I have just had to get a new midwife as we are moving back to Dunedin from Auckland in 11 days and i was recommended Mary Ritchie Ph 471 0169 from a lot of my cousins and also friends. I spoke to her last night and she seems really nice. If you ring Queen Mary they will be able to email you a list of Midwives in Dunedin with contact telephone numbers.
mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:12pm
Oh wow suzy only 11 days to go! Good luck with the move take things easy!!!!!!!
zoeymil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoeymil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 7:09am
Thanks Everyone, i'll try some different ones.... i'm a bit worried about find someone because i think i'll be due around the 30th Decemeber!! I don't know what i was thinking...... my wee girls birthday is the 29th Dec!!!!!
Shannon i was katee from the March 2009 thread... i didn't post in there much tho!!!
fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 11:09am
I had Lisa Wang and she was awesome.
(so much so that I would consider moving back to Dunners for #2)
She was just so lovely
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 6:27pm
Heather LaDell (my LMC) or Adrienne Mulqueen (my back-up). going to be asking for them back when preggers again nx time
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 6:28pm
btw Dunedin ladies... pop into the mums meet up section for coffee group if you are interested
Mattsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mattsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 7:06pm
I think Mary Strack is fantastic. Albany Midwives.
hannibal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:35pm
I had Elizabeth Thompson from Albany Midwives - really great and I would use her again.
3cuties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3cuties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 10:18pm
We used Mary Strack and found her to be awesome. Would definately use her again.
 Post Reply Post Reply