FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe confession thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 173174175
Author
Shezzey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezzey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 2:38pm

Lol Lizzle

Sponsored Links

Delli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by lizzle lizzle wrote:

just realiased "gender racism"....sexism. i'm such an idiot

Haha, that's why I couldn't tell if Babe was for real or not when she posted. "Gender Racism". Hehehe, I've been giggling about it ever since Sorry Babe and Lizzle!

HoneybunsMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 4:32pm
I confess that dad has managed to annoy me AGAIN and when DD wakes I am going to take her to get dinner, because I can and I need food for myself tonight and since I will be the only one home I can't be bothered cooking for myself.

I confess the reason dad has pissed me off again is because he thinks mum is having an affair. FURTHEST thing from the truth you can get, todays reason is because she is on call at work and someone called the house because they couldn't reach her on her cell phone. So he then proceeded to call her leave a msg, call my brother who he thought she might be with and then call and leave another msg on her phone. She wouldnt have answered her phone because she was talking and it would have been in her bag and she was at the netball courts watching my sil play.

SIL came back and he says have you seen "my wife" I HATE that ownership he puts in it. She had probably already gone to work to sort out whatever it is.

Sorry bit of a vent

I confess I have my mouse plugged in and am still using the touchpad dufus!

I confess that I have thrown DPs clothes out before. I force him to throw clothes out too! A because he has more then I do and he takes over the wardrobe and dressing table and B because he never wears them! I make him throw out all his alcohol tshirts because he used to get them for free from work and bring home 15of them. NOT NEEDED when you already have 30.

I confess I am on here when I'm meant to be trying to attempt an exercise for uni.

I confess that I would like to buy a cake, but won't

I confess that DD is now awake and tantruming on the ground so I am ignoring her.

I confess that I probably won't go out now but will order pizza when everyone goes out instead

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 6:53pm
i confess I am an English teacher.
lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 10:13pm
lizzle. But you have kids, and i've heard that you can blame baby brain for about 18 years

I confess if I find the whitetail that bit my boy I WILL stand on it!

Edited to fix my crap spelling

Edited by lovingmummyhood
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 11:29pm
LOL Lizzle!!!

I confess even though I expressed & dumped C still bore the brunt of what I ate last night

I confess i am confused even though I only miss one feed why even before that supposed feed were my boobs going haywire
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
frangipanigirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frangipanigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2010 at 11:23am
i confess i have a big hard lump in my tongue and am scared!

i confess i looked up lumps in tongue on google and am now VERY scared
monkey33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2010 at 4:29pm
Go and see a doctor purple24 just to check it out - but don't stress - Dr Google doesn't always get it right
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Delli Delli wrote:

Originally posted by lizzle lizzle wrote:

just realiased "gender racism"....sexism. i'm such an idiot

Haha, that's why I couldn't tell if Babe was for real or not when she posted. "Gender Racism". Hehehe, I've been giggling about it ever since Sorry Babe and Lizzle!

LOL I knew there was a proper word for it but my brain couldn't capture it so I decided gender racism sounded close enough
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:50pm
I confess that I just had butter chicken for dinner but didnt really enjoy it (think ive gone off spicy food) and am now wanting something else to eat but cant think what

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:10pm
I confess someone just announced their bfp on one of the OB 'due in' threads, and is doing so secret squirrel style... and I want to know if its one of the June 09'ers.... I'm terrible at secrets and surprises... and i have a biggy!! One of my best mates found out she is preg and we have our 2 really close together, so i am reallly excited that we are going to have another pair close together... only I'm the only one (apart from her mum and DP) that knows, so i have to keep my big mouth shut!!

I confess that its been someones birthday recently, and I havent bought her anything... and its the kind of person you SHOULD get something for... and now i dont know what to get her!! Running out of time cos I'm meeting up with her sometime this week!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

gmunster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmunster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:21pm

BK - I confess I really really really want to know which of the June '09ers you think is announcing in secret in the due in OB threads!!!!

tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 9:38pm
I confess after reading about the secret pregnancy I immediately had to go and have a read and then check the june thread to see if I could guess. Of course I can't, but sounds quite likely to be June since she's due in April and will have 2 just under 2.
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:26pm
haha thats what made me think June too, cos I'm in due March and I'll have 2 under 2 for a couple of months, but I dont 'suspect' any one mum in particular... just wondered if it was one of our June mums incognito
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 173174175