FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedante-natal yoga - dunedin?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
0mrs0ana0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0mrs0ana0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ante-natal yoga - dunedin?
    Posted: 18 May 2010 at 5:39pm
Anyone know of any classes in Dunedin?

I know that Miracle have one each Saturday, but I work most Saturdays and probably couldn't make many classes.

TIA

May 2012
Sponsored Links

Lucky apple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky apple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 6:12pm
Miracle class is awesome.
I think there is also a class in Mornington on a Saturday.

I know that back in motion do prenatal pilates - and that gym in consultancy house (I think it's multipeak fitness) do either pilates or yoga....
Kellyfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellyfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:32pm
I went to the Miracle one once and it was really good. Unfortunately its only on a Sat morning 9-10 and I have to work then. The Mornington one is on Sundays, 10 til 11 I think, I can't find the brochure my MW gave me though sorry, otherwise I'd give you the details. If I find it I'll put it up.
From what I've heard, back in motion can be quite expensive, but they do pilate excercises with machines as well, and it's one on one, so you're guaranteed to be getting the right technique.
suburbanyoga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suburbanyoga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:02pm
Hi there,
I teach a pregnancy yoga class on Sundays 10:00-11:15 at my studio in Mornington. Well heated and lots of comfie bolsters, blanckets etc to get into nice comfortable positions for relaxation. my website is www.suburbanyoga.co.nz if you want to have a look. I am also starting mother and baby yoga classes soon. hope this helps
jude
 Post Reply Post Reply