FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGood dentist in Wellington?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
umka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good dentist in Wellington?
    Posted: 04 June 2010 at 2:00pm
Well, it's time to enroll my little one in a dental care service. Could you please advise any good dentist in Wellington (central area preferably)? Many thanks!
Sponsored Links

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 2:13pm
I really like the gentle dental centre on Dixon St. They don't nag at you! And do a great job. Not sure if they do the free dental care thing though.

Be very careful, with the whole free dental care thing, some dentists will do a really crappy job!! I have had experience with this myself!! And ended up paying for it later!!
Renee & Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee & Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 4:44pm
how old is your wee one - cos if under 12 they should still be part of dental care for kids. Call up Regional Public Health (Dental) and they should be able to let you know info
 Post Reply Post Reply