FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPlunket’s Pepe2 Course

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plunket’s Pepe2 Course
    Posted: 16 June 2010 at 7:59am
Has anyone done this? Did you learn anything and/or enjoy it? Or is it all really basic stuff?
Sponsored Links

tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 8:34am
I'm currently doing it, I like it, another catchup with Mum's. We've done personality types so far and moving on to first aid, we'll also be doing active movement , baby massage, nutrition and a few other bits and pieces.   

Personally I'm doing it more as another weekly social thing for a bit and hoping to learn a bit along the way.

I'd recommend it, if you've got the time, though most of the babies on my course are around 3-4 months, so we're the oldest.

I got to SPACE at playcentre too, if you're looking for something to do and enjoy that. Same kind of thing, they have informative stuff each week and we've made little toys and sing songs. I really enjoy that.
1st_Time_Preggies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1st_Time_Preggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:12pm
I have done this, and although most of the information is fairly basic, I enjoyed having somewhere to go on a weekly basis and meeting other new mums. The course has now finished and we are still catching up when we can :-)

I found the active movement and the solids sessions the most useful.
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 9:16am
I did it for the social side of things, so I made sure I got out of the house, at least once a week, with bub by myself. DS was the youngest at 6 weeks, so it was great seeing what the other babies were doing, so I could see what bub was going to do in a few weeks time.
Jaxnz1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaxnz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 6:32pm
I did it, but again, more for the social side of it. Although I did find the CPR session VERY useful and something I'm glad I did as a refresher.
I found it really relaxed, and most sessions ended up as all the Mum's discussing different things and the lady running it would just sit back and listen! I think I learnt more from the other mum's than the Plunket lady!!

Post Reply Post Reply