FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSingle Parents Meetup?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nathansmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathansmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Single Parents Meetup?
    Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:45pm
Hi there

I have just separated from my DH. It is a very very difficult time... we separated while I was pregnant because of his temper, and again this time it's the same reason    Very, very heartbreaking because despite loving him, I can't see any way for things to be better so that he can actually come back to us. Despite our separating during my pregnancy, he simply has not changed.

Anyway, so I am new to this single mother business and need some support (which I don't have a lot of - if any) and would love to meet other single parents.

I live in West Auckland and I saw that a few of you also live in West Auckland. Please let me know if you'd like to meet up?
Sponsored Links

Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 11:17am
I would be happy to meet up. Though don't have a car at the moment so will have to wait till it is fixed. I am in Whenuapai.
kitikat92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitikat92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 4:54pm
I know this is an old thread, but i would be interested in a meet up =)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathansmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:12pm
Me too. I find it really hard accepting that I am a single mother which is why I haven't hung out here - only happened a few months ago... I keep thinking maybe he'll sort his sh*t out etc. but it looks unlikely

Would be great to get together with other single mums so I don't have to pretend I'm still married!!

NB: I am in West Harbour - Whenuapai is really close to me and I'd be happy to drive to a Whenuapai cafe for instance?
Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 8:58am
I would like to meet up as well
kitikat92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitikat92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 10:45am
I would too! :D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathansmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 2:58pm
Hey - if you guys join this group for Single parents:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=133035500732

Then I can create an event on there for us in West Auckland!
Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 6:34pm
Done Nathansmummy, just waiting for acceptance.

How old is your kidlet? and everyone elses for that matter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathansmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 7:55pm
Hi my little boy is 1yo :)

I am just going to make a meet-up time for a fortnight's time. Hope that's ok? My son's birthday this weekend and my mum having chemo so it's very full-on!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathansmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 8:09pm
I've created an event here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131641566891575

But can you guys let me know which Whenuapai cafe might be better to meet in and also what days and times you're available? I'm happy to change it so that it suits all of us!
kitikat92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitikat92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 8:11pm
I wish i could come! :( but its too far away from me as im in mt wellington.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathansmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 11:57pm
Hmm I don't know which ones you guys are to figure you out but please let's sort out a time to meet if you are keen to still!
Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 8:15am
I'm Toni on FB. I can normally do most Wednesdays and Thursdays and most weekends except for the next two weekends.
 Post Reply Post Reply