FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBiggest Loser Final Week and Next Round

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 8:29pm
Mucky_Tiger first weigh in is tomorrow morning so perfect timing!!!
Sponsored Links

Mucky_Tiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 9:10pm
Yay, ill PM you my weight now seeing as i dont get up until11ish and my weight is constant every morning this week.
blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:22pm
No worries. Any day of the week can be your weigh in so long as I have your weight by 7:30pm each Wednesday.
Sorry, when I said tomorrow morning I was thinking more of the time of day that I usually weigh in.
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:49am

I am going to do my this afternoon for you. Hopefully I get it to you in time. Wednesday nigths are shocking for me so I think I will change to the morning for next week.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:16pm
i did my weight this morning. im 800g down from last week but still 800g up from the final week of BL. lol. i feel really good though. im having a skinny day today, not on the scales but i just dont feel like im carrying lots of lard around. lol.

anyway, hopefully ppl will chat in here like we did on FB cos i could really do with the motivation from weight loss being in my face everyday :)

blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 6:56pm
Yay for skinny days!! I've been having one today too!! Managed to wiggle myself into an old pair of jeans today without giving myself stitch.

I'll be replying to pm's shortly. Have 15 so far!!
I will reply to pm's each wednesday as I do the results.

Naturally today being the beginning of this round I feel like being really naughty. It takes two minutes to get to the dairy and it closes in four minutes. No. Absolutely not.

Edited by blissful
DzinerGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:39pm
Sorry just got your PM blissful, have replied but hope I wasn't too late!

Lucky you for getting into your jeans! I miss wearing jeans Can't weight to lose some of this baby weight and more, Biggest Loser should be good motivation though.

Yay for your skinny day monikah

Good luck everyone
VioletStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VioletStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:24am
Hi all!!

So has the new BL started yet? I'd love to join in.
Do I PM Blissful my weight? What day is weigh in day?

I had no idea OB had a weight loss section until Wantabub told me just before... shows how much attention I pay!
Formerly Wishin41
TwinnyBump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwinnyBump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:35am
Hi VS

Yeah maybe PM blissful with your weights now it started yesterday, hopefully its not to late to join. We need to have our weights to her every Wednesday before 7.30pm so its up to you which day you weigh in I guess as long as its the same day each week it doesn't matter... GL hun!
VioletStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VioletStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:40am
Yay, sweet Will PM her now...
Thanks chicky
Formerly Wishin41
TwinnyBump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwinnyBump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:41am
no worries hun!
blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:02pm
Have got a few pm's to reply to. Just going to try and have a sleep while ds is in bed so will reply this afternoon.
Welcome VioletStar.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234