FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOB Biggest loser Round 2!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:21am
Originally posted by jazzy jazzy wrote:

Alex, I am think the same about the WW online...am also thinking of joining a gym next yr, big step for me if I do.

DH has about 7kg to lose, he has lost a bit this yr.

I think it will be quite good! It's cheaper than meetings and you dont have to go to them which is my difficulty - not because I don't want to go but it is just a mission with kids to organise etc.... plus I think it maps your progress as well and has recipes etc etc...
Sponsored Links

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 10:53am
Alex when are you going to do it???
xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 10:57am
maybe at lunchtime or tonight :-)
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:01am
so I was just looking it up & it is Aus $ I think so about $117nz

oh exciting I want to do it
xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:03am
Well I will be back to offer my opinion on it :-)
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:04am
thanks it works out to be about $10 a week after the 3 mths so that's not bad
xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 9:21am
Well I signed up and verdict is.... I love it! It has heaps of tools, an awesome points tracker which will make tracking a lot more easy and fun, heaps of recipes and other bits and pieces. I am really glad I signed up :)
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 9:32am
Originally posted by xXELAx xXELAx wrote:

Well I signed up and verdict is.... I love it! It has heaps of tools, an awesome points tracker which will make tracking a lot more easy and fun, heaps of recipes and other bits and pieces. I am really glad I signed up :)

I do WW online too - i love the weight tracker graph

Its all supposed to change in a couple of days/weeks to a different way of calculating points (so using fat, fibre, energy, protein - not just energy and fat), so more points but each food will be more points than before. Just what i have heard, cant wait to see how different the points system will be.

xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 9:37am
Oh really... I will just be getting used to this one lol - that is good though that there will be more emphasis on fibre & protein. That was probably the pitfall of my previous attempts as I used to spend my points very poorly. Not anymore though! The last few weeks I have been loving my raw vege's - must be summer!

Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 9:41am
I have been loving carbs this week, so still within my points but not very sensible choices

But i figure we have 6ish weeks until xmas and i really want to get rid of around 3kgs so am going to pull finger and get on with it.

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 12:24pm
I want it now, ha ha...sound great
blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 10:01am
How was everyones week and weekend? Mine has been great. I am definitely enjoying getting smaller and smaller. I have lost over 5kgs in this round so far so I'm really really happy with that. I'm going full throttle for the final weigh in as I'm going away the week after weigh in and want to look the best I possibly can. I'm sick of having holiday pictures that no one gets to see and doing the shameful walk down to the beach in my swimsuit.

When does everyone want to start round 3 in the New Year? Eek Christmas and New Year are so close!!!!
blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 4:15pm
Second last weigh in this week girls!!!!

I will be home a bit late again tonight to post results. A friend wants to try zumba before buying the DVDs and no one wanted to go along so I said I would go along with her. Most likely I will fall on the floor in a fit of giggles but hey, what are friends for.
blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 5:13pm
Off to Zumba with friend again tonight. Will post results as soon as I get back. My loss this week was a tad on the small side but have at least acheived my goal to have no gains this round. Woohoo!!!!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 5:23pm
I did not get to where I want to be...I did not try. Will get a new battery for the scales tomorrow.

Looking forward to the next round.
monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 5:35pm
is today the last day then? if so bugger! i havent done as well as i wanted but still not bad i dont think

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 6:49pm
I'm happy my goal was to fit my wedding dress and it fits! So any weight I lose from now until my wedding will just make it look that much better!!

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 7:23pm
Pretty happy this time. Only had 1 gain and that was only 100g so not to bad at all
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 7:32pm
well done girls

Edited by jazzy
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Lexiesmumma Lexiesmumma wrote:

I'm happy my goal was to fit my wedding dress and it fits! So any weight I lose from now until my wedding will just make it look that much better!!

woohoo good one bex...exciting
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011