FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMoby Wrap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
newme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moby Wrap
    Posted: 10 October 2010 at 5:50pm
I want to sew a Moby Wrap

Does anyone have one, and if you don't mind could you please measure and give me the dimensions?

thanks

If you have sewn one, any other advice appreciated!
Sponsored Links

girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 8:18pm
Hila - message Tastic, I'm pretty certain she had a pattern that she posted on the due March 2010 forum - couldn't tell you what page though.
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 9:04pm
yup Tastic has a pattern. I have one half of it, i forgot to save the other half lol
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 8:32am
Go to the General Chat. Theres a thread on Mobys and someone posted the Pattern Tastic had.
newme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 8:38am
Thanks everyone!
HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:43pm
I have a friend who makes them and you need about 5 m of fabric, and you can wither get 2 or 3 depending on the width of the fabric.

Girasole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girasole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 11:41pm
http://www.wearyourbaby.com/Default.aspx?tabid=121
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 1:19pm
You don't even need to sew it, unless you want to overlock the edges! I made one a year ago, 5m fabric, cut in half lengthways and end up with two wraps easy peasy!
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Post Reply Post Reply