FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedergo baby carrier

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zatonz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zatonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ergo baby carrier
    Posted: 19 October 2010 at 6:27pm
Hi, i know this has been discussed before but couldn't find it... so... pls help. I am considering getting an ergo carrier, but want to know if it is worth the money. this is no.3 and with no.2 i had a moby wrap (didn't use much... too complicated and bulky) and a sling with no.1 she hated it and i just couldn't get comfy. so maybe its just me! BUT any thoughts if you have used it and loved it, or not would be greatly appreciated
tia
Sponsored Links

Lucky apple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky apple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 8:42pm
Have you seen the sling babies website?? Good info there.....heaps of people with ideas here too :-)

ETA: there is a current "baby carrier" discussion on the product review thread...might get some opinions there too.

Edited by Sally
zatonz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zatonz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 9:39pm
thanks, saw that. looks like i'll be going for the manduca! saw them on special tonight!
 Post Reply Post Reply