FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAll time fav nappy..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All time fav nappy..
    Posted: 27 October 2010 at 1:58pm
Whats yours??

The new fuzzi bunz are my favourite. No leaks, great fit.

Just being nosey, might need something new to try.
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Sponsored Links

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 4:14pm
My itti bittis. I find the older they are the better they fit, my new ones havent stretched much and so are at least one snap different

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 5:38pm
Aethalia I totally agree itti bittis are my daytime nappy of choice and I prefer my second hand ones as they are more absorbent. However for night time I go for the pop-ins they are great.
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
Kimnthekids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimnthekids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 9:49pm
my totsbots! I personally prefer the "look and colours and patterns" of the itti's but the fit, and feel (inside) seems to be much better for my girl. AND i can convert it to be day or night - for night adding boosters and a cover
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:07pm
I love my pockets and have tried several brands, but I've hit on my fav combination (for now)
El cheapo nappy co (trade me) outer with one microfibre and one hemp insert in it. Dont seem to get leaks even with baby boys skinny thighs and they hold plenty!
Birth_Power View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birth_Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:46pm
Honey child nappies
palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 11:05pm
pop ins or nudey rudeys
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 8:05am
The prefold system for day and ecobubs for night
itti bittis LOOK cute so bought a few 2nd hand but unfort they didn't suit the shape of my DS..I also didn't find them very absorbant I dunno they proberly leaked coz they didn't fit him well.
Isn't it funny how nappies truely show how different every single baby is.
ANYWAY lol
Those are my fave. If I *had* to pick just one it'd be ecobubs I think

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 9:00am

I should try those pop in's, lots of people rav about those.

Trudz I love ecobubs. There night and day nappies. But I hate that the opening is at the front. Love my prefolds too. But I hate the aplix covers, the get stuck to the carpet when E is rolling around and pull off!!!! Need to get some snap covers. 

I like honey childs too but they are a smaller fit to the fuzzi's. my kids have litttle tummies and fat thighs.

Hate itti's. Yeah they are cute but I can only stretch them out for a few hours.

Sarah Mum to,

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2010 at 9:48am
Originally posted by BessieBear BessieBear wrote:

I like honey childs too but they are a smaller fit to the fuzzi's. my kids have litttle tummies and fat thighs.

My daughter is the opposite, I just received my itti tutto, honey child, and fuzzi bunz today, am so excited to get them washed and ready to go. Am so in love with the outer fabric off the fuzzibunz, it's delicious.
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2010 at 10:36pm
Right now, I'm in love with Itti Bittis (D'Lish and Tuttos) and Pop-Ins for night time!
When DS was smaller though, Ittis didn't fit well at all and he leaked through in 2 hours. Decided to try them again a few months ago, and its amazing how much a boy can change! I'm sure its because his legs have chubbed out a bit, and he doesn't pee so heavily (apart from the occasional day when he drinks too much water!).
jacobsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:26pm
Im in love with the itti bitti tutto too it is awesome for night time, hasnt leaked
BerryBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 10:22pm
Pop-ins for night time and any of the pockets i have for day tho the cutest one Tessa has is her ruffle bum In a Pear Tree nappy it is just so super cute!!!

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 11:30pm
Ok I must admit I was a serious itti d'lish fan until I popped my boy into a fuzzi bunz - now I'm a convert!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 8:40am
Yay GG!!!!

Sarah Mum to,

sweetpapaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpapaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 9:54pm
jacobsmummy, how did you get the tutto to last all night?? I was hesitant about buying a tutto, but thought it was worth a try when i heard it was good for nights.
i loved it as soon as i received it. so soft and slim. and it fit my petite 19 month old perfecty.
i was very excited to try it overnight -- we've been using disposables for night time as i think they must be so much more comfortable than a massively stuffed cloth diaper.
so i was really disappointed when my daughter woke up crying after only five hours. she was soaked through :-(
did you add any extra soakers? i'm afraid to try it again since my daughter never wakes up during the night and never ever leaks with disposables. but i do still love the idea of using only cloth.
thanks.
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2010 at 9:34am
With my infant my tutto lasts 4hrs before starting to leak, that's during the day. I thought that was a pretty good performance
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2010 at 9:35am
Sarah- what are the new fuzzi bunz?
newbie08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:13am
Am using Babyland (pocket nappies) and find them great.. but have no others to compare them with I use 2 inserts for nights or going out somewhere (just in case).

Am using flushable liners too cos my boy had nappy rash (hence moving to cloth nappies which has helped) and the rash cream stains the white microfleece of the nappy. Also - nice to have less cleaning when he's had a good poo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by lostAmber lostAmber wrote:

Sarah- what are the new fuzzi bunz?

The old style fuzzi's have triangle tabs like a honely child. The new ones are square - ish.
Sarah Mum to,

Post Reply Post Reply