FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBread reciepes please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bread reciepes please
    Posted: 03 November 2010 at 4:15pm
I didn't buy bread last night at the grocerie shop as I want to make my own. I have a bread maker and normally do the kneading in it and the bbake the bread in the oven.
My normal reciepe makes 1.5 loaves. If I try do it as 2 it won't cook in the middle.
I tried a new one today and it was so much ingredients it overflowed into my bread maker. (big clean up that was) but it made 2 loaves one slightly smaller than the other.

I'm to lazy to do it all by hand and my house doesn't really have a 'warm place' for the rising.

So I need either a small reciepe or a big one that I can do by hand not keen on the kneading etc...
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Sponsored Links

Mucky_Tiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 4:57pm
google the type of breadmaker that you have, there may be a recipe booklet that comes standard with it and has bread best suited to that model
 Post Reply Post Reply