FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKinder Baby Feeding System

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nicolekitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolekitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kinder Baby Feeding System
    Posted: 17 November 2010 at 11:54pm
I’ve been using the Kinder Baby Feeding System which is also BPA Free. But the best thing is that the liners are also pre sterilized, disposable and also recyclable. I don’t need to sterilize the bottles and it saves me sooo much time with my 6 month old twins. From memory their site is kinderbaby.com.au.
Sponsored Links

lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2010 at 11:51am
Hi Nicole Welcome to OB Feel free to come and join us in the multiples chat thread and meet the other twin Mummies.

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
nicolekitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolekitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 3:46am

Thanks lisa85.

Hope we can share a lot about our babies.
But for now I am really happy to say that kinder baby feeding system is an absolute GOD SENT for me.And when I went traveling for 6 weeks to Asia a few months ago, it was the best thing I took with me. Highly recommend them.
 Post Reply Post Reply