FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLatest Limited Edition Ittis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:34am
I have a fleur i can take a picture for you if you like . Its pretty funky.

I ordered my first ever tutto (i was a bit afraid of the complexity) in the brown and green peacocky one (beechwood?) and its so pretty! Havent even used it yet because its so nice. Oops..
Sponsored Links

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:26am
Oooh really? You're like the millionth person I know to get the beachworth for a boy....maybe I should.
I'd loooove to see a pic of Max in the fleur! Maybe it'll sway my vote lol
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:53am
lol PillowFight, I didn't get fluer or beechworth either (or danube) coz thought they were more girly, but maybe they aren't afterall. Hmm do I need three more?
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:38pm
Danube was the only one that was 'too girly' for me, though the fleur is pushing it i liked it so he has to handle his girl pants

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:05pm
Lol, yeah I never considered Danube for him but fleur and beechworth are reeeeally tuggin on the wallet strings! I want them but have just laybyed 3 grovias so can't really afford them but if I don't get them now I'll miss out and regret it
Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:28pm
The beechworth is AWESOME. I want more! I just got a bakers dozen and got all the prints except the retro bubbles. The fleur is alright, I saw one before I got it tho. I defintaly love the Spectra, I really want more of that one! But I totally do not like the beach stripe, so if anyone wants to swap I have a large SIO. But I cant afford any more so will have to wait to see if any are left when I do have money!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:34pm
I love retro bubble! Beach stripe definatly isn't as vibrant as the photos but I like it. I'd love to swap ya hun, but I don't have any I don't like lol I only have x1 retro bubble tutto, x1 spectra tutto, x1 beach stripe AIO, x2 Aqua essence AIO.
If I had the money I'd buy an extra in each print just to have the stock up of them.
I'm just going to have to give those other prints a miss. I'm not 100% on them and can't afford to buy them when I only *think* I want them.
Jaune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:19pm
Aethalia - You might find the Beach Stripe grows on you...I didn't like it at first, felt completely let down because it looked so vibrant in the photos, but I quite like it now...

If you haven't washed it you can always return it to itti bitti and swap it too.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345