FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe "seeing what happens" girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 434445
Author
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:50pm
I fit in here too.
Hi all I'm new on here although have been 'lurking' and reading a lot of your posts and advice for the last few months. I came off the pill at the start of the year, after 15 years and we have just been waiting to "see what happens" we've been eating well and cut back on alcohol and taking vitamins and folic acid, I also had a check up at doc and all seems good so now we wait, although I have just brought some OPK and was interested to know who uses these and the best advice as to when to use them and how often since we are really just "seeing what happens" lol
Sponsored Links

Spitfire19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:15am
If you were just ssing what happens you wouldn't need to use them just yet? You're better off trying one of the other threads on using OPKs I suspect, I haven't got anything in regards to testing anything except free home pregnancy tests from the Dr.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:43pm
So, wondering if there is anyone who is going to pop in to help me?

I've never had spotting between AFs visits before, ever. I've got some now, which would be roughly around the right time for implantation. Do I just assume that it's still my body coming of the contraceptive pill and not read anything into it, or do a wee woot! that it might actually mean something?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 7:49pm
So I guess my spotting meant nothing, AF arrived today :) Sort of way earlier than expected, I had pegged Saturday as the earliest day due to when Dr said I was ovulating (had EWM for my smear). Oh well, hopefully next month will give me more of an idea of where I will sit cycle wise... (34 days down to 26? meh....)
Charly28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charly28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:00am
Monkeydiva I just bought some opk's in anticipation of when we start officially trying, no idea how to use them but there is surely some great threads on here :)
April 2013, December 2013
My Ovulation Chart

PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:59pm
Hi new girls (and any other regulars still lurking around). I've been a bit awol lately, have found the TTC process really frustrating and upsetting. We're actively trying, although I'm only tracking my cycle through fertility friend and then hoping to get the timing right - although we haven't yet. Still just plodding along...will look to get some help if we haven't conceived by September.
Hope you're all well.

PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2013 at 5:15pm
Bumping up this thread in case anyone is still in this camp!

Smurfling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurfling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2013 at 5:29pm
Hello. I'm in this boat, had my mirena removed and waiting to see what happens :-) I currently have a 4 year old daughter and an almost 3 year old son, and would love another baby.

Proud Mummy of Kaia (age 6), Ridley (age 5), and Charlie (age 14months).
MissRuby129674 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissRuby129674 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:19am
I'm in this boat too. I came off the pill in July. After just over 11 years on it I'm now trying to get a handle on what's a 'normal' cycle for me. Last one was 35 days (now 33 and counting).

I'm not telling anyone that we're TTC (albeit being pretty casual about it). But I'm getting a bit over the expectant questions, mostly from people that aren't that close to us!!
PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:22pm
Hi ladies

Good to see some girls are hanging out in this forum. We are 15 weeks pregnant now with our first baby. We spent probably 2 years in the "seeing what happens" camp, and then the last 6 making more of an effort to get the timing right. Enjoy your journey!

Smurfling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Smurfling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2013 at 1:01pm
Well... I'm no longer "seeing what happens" ;-)

Proud Mummy of Kaia (age 6), Ridley (age 5), and Charlie (age 14months).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 434445