FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCane Bassinet Liner/Cover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ieat_MMs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ieat_MMs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cane Bassinet Liner/Cover
    Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:33pm
Hi,

Ive recently got a 2nd hand cane bassinet and wanting to make a cover or padded liner to cover the imperfections. also just in case bubs bumps its head or something....

Was looking into trying to find someone in Christchurch to make it for me if its too hard, as Im not sure if i could do it myself.
Does anyone have any instructions or patterns I could use? Thanks.

P.S Not really interested in bassinet skirting, just the stuff that goes on the inside part if that makes sense.

Sponsored Links

newme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:13am
Hi

I recently made a liner for my Moses Basket. I decided NOT to make it padded as it makes it less breathable and I was worried about SIDS etc. So I just made it out of a light cotton fabric. It looked GREAT.

But here is an easy pattern for a padded one link

I can't help you in regards to making it for you however, but you should just go and see a dressmaker
 Post Reply Post Reply