FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRecommendations!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimnthekids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimnthekids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recommendations!
    Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:12pm
This morning, I took my son to Soccer - with a group called Little Kickers. I was totally impressed with the coaches, and games they had set up to develop children's skills in the game of Soccer. They were enthusiastic, and encouraging, and I felt total confidence in them.

So thought I would shout out to you all my recommendation as I was incredibly impressed.

Since coming home, all DS can talk about is when can he next go, and he cant wait to put on the little uniform he was given after the session.
Sponsored Links

Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:25pm
Where abouts did you go and how much is it? Do parents have to participate? I really want to get DS into something like that to help use up all his energy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimnthekids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:05pm
The one we went to was Te Atatu South - right near Foodtown on Te Atatu Road (the community center there)
In terms of participation, it seems to be whatever your child needs. We were able to sit on the sidelines watching the whole time, but some other parents needed to help build confidence to start in their children. I cant quite think of the cost (as we paid weeks ago) but check out their site

Google little kickers nz :)
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:14am

that sounds really cool!!  My 10 year old plays so I am sure his little bro would love to give it a go too, will google and see if there is one here, thanks!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

Twinboys2b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinboys2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:32pm
Ohhhh, a friend just pointed me this way to read the lovely comment you made. Thank you SO much Kim, gives me warm fuzzies inside and I always love hearing about the kids responses after the sessions.

My3Sons: where are you based - we're a global franchise and hope to be starting up in other areas soon so can always keep your details on file for when this happens.

You should find all info on our website www.littlekickers.co.nz but give me a ball/e-mail if you have any Q's.
http://www.littlekickers.co.nz/index.aspx
3yr old gorgeous ID twin boys.
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:38pm

we are in Hawkes Bay I had a look this morning but couldnt find anything local

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

Twinboys2b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinboys2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:42pm
Sorry My3Sons, we're not in Hawkes Bay yet. Will let you know when it happens. Thanks
3yr old gorgeous ID twin boys.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimnthekids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:04pm
Haha Twinboys2b - I'll sing your praises to anyone that listens. We ALL cant wait for our Saturdays :)
 Post Reply Post Reply