FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair coloured/highlighted when pregnant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
2_ns_lol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_ns_lol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:40pm
Hi Ladies

One thing I noticed is that if you look at hairdye packs (if you're doing it yourself) - none of them have "warning, do not use in pregnancy", which surely they would have to do if it were harmful in any way?
Sponsored Links

millemama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millemama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:01pm
When there is profit involved don't believe everything you read or don't read as the case may be!

InthemiddleMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InthemiddleMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:45pm
I have several friends whom are hairdressers and worked right thru their pregnancys, colouring their own hair and those of pregnant woman. They are living proof their babys are normal. dont be so worried, there is enough to worry about other than a bit of hair colour. I am onto my 3rd pregnancy and am so grey from it all I have my roots done every 5-6weeks.

I would say as long as you dont snort the bleeching powder and wash it down with a bottle of wine you will be fine.
kelzie_rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelzie_rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:59am
My fertility guy told me I can get mine done after week 16, and not to use anything with willow bark in it.

Started TTC Apr 2008
With PCOS and a bicornuate uterus

Our angel babies
Jan 2010 <3
Oct 2010 <3
Apr 2011 <3
Debbie268550 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie268550 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2021 at 3:43pm
Oh my god, I'm so sorry! There's no feeling worse than feeling your hair starts falling off as a woman. You definitely need more supplements in your life.

Sorry for chiming in to this thread so late, but I used to dread taking showers all the time. Now I don't mind at all to be honest.

This is my story and some of my best advice which I hope is going to be of much help.

I'm a woman in her 50's and I didn't give much thought to my sprouting gray hairs and my hair loss in my 30's during my first pregnancy because they were virtually undetectable; however, as my patch turned into a streak, I began to question whether or not I should address them although it was the last thing I wanted to do...

Should I color them? Should I stick to natural hairstyles where they'd go unnoticed? I was really on the fence, yet I didn't feel particularly rushed to conceal my grays...

I'm glad there are finally solutions out there for doing something about it that actually work!

This is a daily hair growth supplement that quite quickly helped me and my bestie to improve our hair and stop our hair loss with a few important but natural ingredients.

It wasn't until we found it we were able to make our hair stop falling off as fast although it doesn't stop completely!

I finally feel a lot more confident in my hair!

Wishing you the best of luck in your journey, sis.

Hope my advice was of help to you <3

Debbie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12