FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBest of the "cheap" nappies?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amalyse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amalyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best of the "cheap" nappies?
    Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:59am
So many cheap nappies on TM.

Of course there are the devine nappies like itti's etc...

But of the cheapies, what do you find the best?
Sponsored Links

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:23am
My baby, babyland or sunny baby. They all come with two inserts and seem to be made well.

mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:32am
I've got nappy company. They have been fine so far. Only came with one microfibre insert, so I bought some extra hemp ones and use them with one of each insert and they work well.
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 11:03am
Yup what wriggles said

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:07pm
are the baby luv ones the same as those other brands you mentioned Wriggles?
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:51pm
lol, you already know my answer, but I'll say it anyway, Babytails rock! they only come with one insert, but it is 3 layered, microfibre on top and underneath, and bamboo inner, and lots of snaps (including on the tabs so you can cross them over if baby's waist is skinny) to get the fit just right. I bought hemp prefolds and stuff them in underneath the orig inserts and they last him all night, and same combo with DD lasts a good 3-4 hours at least. no poo'scapes yet either from both of them!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:30pm
I dont know, i havent tried that brand. the 'little bum' seller on TM is actually selling sunny baby.

amalyse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amalyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:25pm
Okay DD is a fatty, so the best one's for porky little ones... miss 91st percentile for weight....

Going to buy some cheapies and see how we go. Wanna do a test for the SIL too! :)
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:06pm
I recently got 10x Babyland nappies. Only comes with 1 booster per nappy though but I had/have a lot of old school flat cloth and some microfiber 30x30cm sheets of microfleece?? and I just fold that in and add a booster and it lasts ages with no leaks at all. I am really happy with them and best of all they are osfa and were $7.50 a nappy! As opposed to $40 for a Itti. We do plan to get some Tuttos when we have #2 though. But will have to trial them first.
Kimnthekids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimnthekids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:48pm
yup im still using sunny baby a year later and theyre still awesome - just bulky,
 Post Reply Post Reply