FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCoffee Group in Grey Lynn/Ponsonby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zeezoomum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeezoomum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coffee Group in Grey Lynn/Ponsonby
    Posted: 07 January 2012 at 9:31pm
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I'm due to become a mum on the 20th June 2012 and really want to connect with other mothers to be. This is my first pregnancy and as such I am a bit fearful. I think it would be really helpful to be able to talk to other mothers to be in the lead up to the birth and also afterwards.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a coffee group in Grey Lynn/Ponsonby in Auckland? If so, it would be brilliant if you could respond.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Edited by Zeezoomum
Sponsored Links

Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2012 at 5:52pm
Hi Zeezoomum, welcome to Oh Baby. Try heading over to the due in forums, there is an active one for June 2012.

And congrats on your pregnancy!
Zeezoomum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeezoomum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:11am
Thanks Stoked. I will check it out now :)
PreggyBec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreggyBec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:34am
Hi Zeezoomum,
I'm due 18 June 2012, and possibly like you still, very keen to meet up with other expectant mums in the Grey Lynn/Ponsonby area.
Let me know if you've had any luck with a coffee group in our area, otherwise perhaps we start one?!
Hope you're feeling ok.
Bec
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 8:16am
I sometimes go to One 2 One Cafe in Ponsonby Rd on a Tuesday morning they have a singing cowboy to entertain the kids. I've met other Mums by going along

[/url]

Angel June 2012
PreggyBec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreggyBec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:37am
Thanks carliandjack, I will definitely pop along in a couple of weeks with my new addition who will be here I'm sure very soon!!
 Post Reply Post Reply