FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedweightwatchers question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:35pm
wow Mama2two 50kg loss well done & well done for going back
Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:58pm
Jazzy, I should have added that I re-found that 50kgs during since that time! So 40kgs still to lose! Ugh!

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 5:07pm
I should be skinny as by now but keep having to lose the weight I regain back & more after dieting & then every time it gets harder as motivation decreases.

I think the reason why I have not joined WW yet is that I don't know if I can commit 100% as I am tired of the whole weight loss roller-coaster...maybe I am just not in the right head space for it as I want to lose the weight...arghhhh
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 6:19pm
mama2two that is awesome and yes you have gained it back but you've done it before you can do it again

I think for me it worked (touch wood) because I was in the right head space but I must say maintenance is hard work!!

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by jazzy jazzy wrote:

I should be skinny as by now but keep having to lose the weight I regain back & more after dieting & then every time it gets harder as motivation decreases.

And that is the reason why "diets" dont work!!! There is no way in hell i want to gain my weight back, i will not ever go back to being over 100kgs! I have dieted in the past and they didnt work for me either. Changing the way and what i eat permanently is the only thing that has worked! As with most things in life i have decided that half the battle is in your mind! Once you sort out the way you think about food and how you are going to approach it the rest will follow. Thats not to say that it will be easy changing habits and mind sets of a lifetime.

And back to the topic at hand lol! I have friends who have done weight watchers and are now maintaining their loss and have done a fablous job. SO like most things if you are mentally ready to treat it as a lifetime change then it will work.

And on that note i will step off my high horse LOL!

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Limochick Limochick wrote:

I think for me it worked (touch wood) because I was in the right head space but I must say maintenance is hard work!!

Do you follow a WW maintenance plan or do you just carry on with what you have been doing?
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2012 at 3:43pm
Maintenance is really hard Jazzy but you are supposed to add 3points extra to your daily allowance and then if you are still loosing you add another 3 points but I have to be very careful some weeks I loose and others I don't.

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:23am
I have joined DH & I online WW with there 2 week free trial & then I will decide if to do it online or go to meeting or do their at home one.

We have also bought a few WW products & meals.
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:08am
Yay Jazzy that is awesome

lightning8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:04am

I just started using a program a week ago. No joining fee at all :) I just bought a program that I can afford. It's just has 3 simple steps to follow 3-2-1.

Meaning 3 times you take your vitamins. 2 times shake to replace your regular meals & 1 to have your regular meal in a day :) Easy aye!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12