FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBest brand for baby product

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest_89284 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_89284 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best brand for baby product
    Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:32pm
Spam!

Edited by Kelz - 10 September 2012 at 8:47pm
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:31am
Welcome to being a mum, and to ohbaby. Could you please clarify what you are asking and Im sure there are lots of people here who can help.
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:04am
Well most people prefer huggies disposable nappies, especially at night, but chepaer brands like the homebrand types are good for day time. Personally Ive always found treasures to be equally as good as huggies nappys, but a bit cheaper. If you are interested in modern cloth nappies there is a section on here with good info, and I love the cheekycherubs website.

I have always perferred huggies wipes,..but on a newborn using a soft wash cloth with warm water and NO soap is better.
Ive never used any soap/ body wash etc products on baby, so cant help there.
I hope that helps.

Cheeky cherubs
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:19am
are you asking about cloth nappies? your question is a bit obscure.

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:30pm
Oh I hadnt even noticed that the Q was in the cloth nappy section,...oh well I guess I covered that a bit!
lisame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:43pm
to be honest I think you're in the wrong place. This is for people who use cloth nappies, not disposables.
You might want to try the 'baby' or the 'general' sections.
 Post Reply Post Reply