FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI need to destash. Ideas how?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dominika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need to destash. Ideas how?
    Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:29pm
Hi guys, I used to belong to a Facebook group that worked really well until they changed the rules (not to my liking). Anyway, been looking at a good way of selling MCNs - i seriously have about 50 now and DEFINITELY don't need that many lol
have tried TM - by the time i added their fees on top of the prices, nappies became too expensive so haven't had a lot of success. I have put them up on another website but they have close to NO TRAFFIC on there so not much has happened.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:01pm
I got rid of a few of my old cloth nappies by just making an album on FB and advertising them on my page... Make it a public album and ask your friends to share it round.

Or if they are in really good condition maybe see if some of the people who do hire kits would like to buy them from you?

Dominika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:45pm
Great ideas! i like the second in particular. sadly not many people on my friends list on FB do cloth.

thank you!
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:10pm
What have you got. Wink
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Dominika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:24pm
I have Pmed you BessieBear.

Any further suggestions would be hugely appreciated! :)
Dominika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:25pm
have contacted nappy hire places, by the way, as per Bizzy's tip but only one got back to me and asked for a list of nappies. Not sure whether anything is going to come from that...
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:05pm
hi what do you have to get rid of and how much?

Dominika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:19pm
i wasn't sure if allowed to post the list on here... admin feel free to delete.

4 x woolblend ecobubs Large
4 x size 2 baby blush
5 x size 1 baby blush
2 x pop-in original bamboo (one with night booster)
3 x alvababy OSFM short minky
2 x ice blue grovia all in ones OSFM
6 x bubblebubs candies OSFM
4 x cinnamon OSFM + one insert by cinnamon

i'm looking for FAIR offers really. most of them are in fantastic condition as I looked after them well.

i can point you in the direction of pics if you like, just PM me.
Justinas115540 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justinas115540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:15pm
Did you try on ebay? I sell a lot of my stuffs, also you can tray on amazon.
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 6:17pm
Is your pop ins a print or plain? 

Also there are heaps of FB groups where you can sell mcns. but i dont think they allow china cheapies - not sure if alva falls in this category or not.
how much do you want for the gro vias and pop ins?

Angel Baby Nov '13
BFP Dec '13 DD1 born July 2014 at 35 weeks

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17
Dominika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:11pm
yea. they don't allow them. i just don't do snobby. drives me mental. ;) most of the "flashy" brands are also made in China. anyway, not going to start this discussion here :D

i only have one pop in bamboo left, old generation in mint green. i have it listed on ebay atm so happy to wait for that to sell.

2 ice blue Grovias are still here, unlisted at the moment. Would be happy to take 50 for both.
 Post Reply Post Reply