FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNight Toilet Training

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Night Toilet Training
    Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:16pm
What age was your child toilet trained at night?

Sponsored Links

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:31pm
My oldest was just turning 3 (right about her birthday).

My youngest has just surprised us all and has completely Toilet trained herself day and night at 22mths of age.
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:44pm
Hi SMS my DD was 2.5, she just toilet trained at night as soon as we started by day. Which was strange, she just stopped having wet nappies in the morning so I stopped putting them on. She only ever had a couple of night accidents. I have read that being dry at night is not something you can train and I just took being dry in the morning as a sign that she was ready. Those broly sheets are great when they are ready as it avoids changing the whole be, some of my friends kids are not dry at night and they are close to 5 years now.

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
Bambino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2013 at 8:40am
DS (nearly 3) was just over 2 years ... few accidents once in a while but once he was moved into a proper bed and out of a cot they pretty much stopped (they need to be able to get up at night to go).
 Post Reply Post Reply