New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Entertainment Book 2014 - Fundraising for Plunket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEntertainment Book 2014 - Fundraising for Plunket

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sharz77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharz77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Entertainment Book 2014 - Fundraising for Plunket
    Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:44pm
Fundraising for the West Auckland Plunket Family Centre – selling for only $65, the new 2013 | 2014 Auckland Entertainment™ Book contains over $15,000 in valuable 50% off, 25% off and 2-for-1 offers from the best restaurants, attractions, cinemas, sports and hotel accommodation. This can be used straight away up until 1 June 2014 - many great options for the school holidays, etc.

I have been told the 2014 book is the biggest and best book so far. There will even be offers from Emirates this year! Plus unlimited $12 Event Cinema etickets! including loads more.

The Plunket Family Centre gets $13 for every book sold. The Plunket Family Centre provides a valuable service offering much needed help to new parents. They are always in need of further funds as they fall outside the government funding that the other Plunket Centres receive through the Plunket nurse visits.

To check out the new book feel free to flip through the virtual Book, visit http://www.entertainmentmedia.com.au/flickbook/20132014/auckland/#/1/

Most people generally only have to use the book 2-3 times to get $65 worth of savings (i.e. the cost of the book) and the rest is cream on the top .

You are welcomed to pay via Pay Now option with your credit card or debit card or by cash or cheque. If you wish to pay via credit card go to: If you want you can pay by credit card to the following link: https://www.entertainmentbook.co.nz/orderbooks/1023w31

If you are in the West Auckland area or near I am happy to drop a book off for you. Alternatively you can pick one up from me in West Harbour or you can get one from dropping into the Plunket Family Centre at 5 Woodford Ave, Henderson. Or if outside this area one can be posted at your cost.

Contact me on funds4plunket@aol.com - Sharlene

Searching for: Auckland Entertainment Book, Entertainment Book 2014, Auckland Entertainment Book 2013-14, Auckland Entertainment Book 2013-2014, Auckland Entertainment Book 2014, Entertainment Book Auckland 2014, West Auckland Entertainment Book 2014

Edited by sharz77 - 16 April 2013 at 9:47pm
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply