FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeddo you want to get pregnant ? read this post now

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hellen168728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellen168728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do you want to get pregnant ? read this post now
    Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:22am

Hello,
i am so so excited to share this testimony with everyone. i never really believed in spell casting nor magic whatsoever. i was so ignorant of the fact that one can really get pregnant by any means of spell casting. I saw so many testimonies of how Dr iyare helped people brought back their ex ,how he helped ladies that are barren to conceive etc one person i can remember is once lady called katherine winters she testified of how she got her ex back with the help of this great dr . my name is Shaylynn Kayden. i am from Philippines, i am happily married with a new born baby(girl). i am 34 years old. i got married to my husband 7yrs ago and since then we have been battling with a problem of getting an issue. I was so frustrated as my husband threatened me of getting a new wife and his family members also threatened that i will be thrown out of the house. i looked for means everywhere but ought to no avail. i was surfing the net one day about the causes of barrenness and in the cause of my search i came across a spell caster in the net. At first i obviously taught it was scam. i saw a testimony of how Dr Iyare helped a family with a pregnancy spell to get a fruit of the womb. If i had other other options i would not have contacted him but i was totally choices less. getting an issue was the only i needed in life because i was blessed with a white collar job as well as my husband. we had houses,cars and everything. we were successful but getting a child was our only problem. i contacted him and he told me all i was passing through i was so surprised. He told me not to worry that my problem was already solved and also he told me to have faith and believe which i did. he gave me some procedures which i followed and after that i took in the next two weeks. Now i have a Baby boy and the happiness that was once in my family is now restored. Today i am the happiest woman on earth. i know that there are so many out there in need of the fruit of the womb. search no further all you need to do is to contact him on his email at
:iyareyaresolutiontemple@gmail.com or website http://iyareyarespellstemple.webs.com/
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply