FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnxiety

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Allysbelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allysbelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anxiety
    Posted: 26 June 2016 at 8:33am
Does anyone else suffer from anxiety?
Any tips on dealing with it?
We've recently moved houses. Just 10 minutes down the road but
Since we moved I feel so isolated and lonely.
I feel worried and panicky when I have to stay home alone.
It's so quiet here compared to our old house. (We live rurally).
The old house we always had people coming and going but this house is well off the road and we
Hardly see anyone during the day now.
I'm fine at night even when my husband goes out. But during the day I feel so on edge.
I've been to Se the doctor n she adviced me to take
Magnesium and going to try get me into see s councillor.
I remember feeling like this when we first moved to the area but had my inlaws close by but now they're abit further away n I don't want to
Intrude by visiting all the time.
Sponsored Links

Albrecht252092 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albrecht252092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2020 at 11:15pm
It is an awful problem but I am sure you will overcome it. However, you should lessen your anxiety level. I advise you to take cbd gummies from this link to fight against your anxiety. When you feel better, try to find a good therapist which will help you to accept the new house
Spot265350 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spot265350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2020 at 9:16am
MArijuanna help a lot to fight anxiety, just tr this!
Scott265349 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott265349 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2020 at 9:58am
In the modern world, absolutely everyone faces anxiety and there is an explanation for this. Now the world is becoming more saturated and interesting due to the opening of the Internet, but it also isolates people from each other, as the outside world seems less interesting. I came across this a year ago and felt terrible, decided to buy kratom, as I was strongly recommended by a friend and did not regret it. Try to cope with this together with https://kratomgallery.com/ and it's bound to pass, man

Edited by Scott265349 - 14 October 2020 at 9:59am
Spot265350 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spot265350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2020 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Scott265349 Scott265349 wrote:

In the modern world, absolutely everyone faces anxiety and there is an explanation for this. Now the world is becoming more saturated and interesting due to the opening of the Internet, but it also isolates people from each other, as the outside world seems less interesting. I came across this a year ago and felt terrible, decided to buy kratom, as I was strongly recommended by a friend and did not regret it. Try to cope with this together with https://kratomgallery.com/ and it's bound to pass, man

Is this product as good as you described it?
Stephane267160 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephane267160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2021 at 11:54pm
There are things you can do for short-term relief and things you can do for longer-term relief. For immediate relief from anxiety, stand up, pull your shoulders back, plant your feet evenly and widely apart, and open your chest. Then breathe deeply. This posture, combined with deep breathing, helps your body remember that it's not in danger right now and that it is in control. A lot of doctors prescribe their patients' kratom for longer-term relief. At https://amazingbotanicals.net/product-category/extracts/ you can get the best kratom extract products available on the market, products that will help you deal with anxiety and stress.

Edited by Stephane267160 - 30 April 2021 at 11:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply