FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFibroids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
#9ontheway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #9ontheway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fibroids
    Posted: 31 August 2016 at 3:07pm
Hi Ladies... I went for scan today I measured 7wks which is about right according to my LMP... Anyway the sonographer also spotted a Fibroid... She said it's far from the baby... Has anyone else had a fibroid/Fibroids during pregnancy?? N how did things go?? I've heard the can be painful and sometimes cause bleeding..
Sponsored Links

Jason253298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason253298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2020 at 12:33pm
Nice to see you everyone! Pupil's life is very busy by its not enough time and difficulty. An essay writing can be one of the most difficult and time-consuming task that learners have to do each term at universities. For this reason, many students ask for help at this online https://samedayessay.com writing company that provide young professionals with the possibility to buy and to write assignments online!
 Post Reply Post Reply