FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSingle parent by choice.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
scot266466 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scot266466 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Single parent by choice.
    Posted: 02 March 2021 at 5:22pm
Hello :)

I'm not a parent yet. But I've wanted to be a mom since I was like 8 years old. I always wanted to be married and have kids before I turned 30, just so I'd have the energy to raise my kids in a fun way. I was with my ex for five years and he convinced me we'd have kids around that age and then a few months before my thirtieth birthday he cheated and dumped me. I started to research sperm donors and in vitro fertilization blah blah I was amped up. I am not set up to be a parent yet. I'm still getting my life together and don't want to drag a kid into chaos. But I'm getting there and once I do, if still single I thought it'd be a great way to have a child. But then I watched a video of dad's and babies, and felt like I would be depriving my child of such an important part of them…

So I have a question to all the single parents here... what's your take on single parenting by choice?? Is it selfish to bring a baby into a solo relationship parent situation?https://19216801.onl/

Edited by scot266466 - 05 March 2021 at 1:28am
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply