FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat would you do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mugel266905 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mugel266905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What would you do?
    Posted: 04 April 2021 at 4:54pm
I have overlooked a lot of bad decisions on my ex's part. In and out of relationships all the time, substance abuse in front of our child who is 6, moving multiple lovers into their place (sometimes more than one at a time) inconsistency in support payments...the list goes on and on. This past weekend however my ex decided to introduce our child to a brand new booty call by having a sleep over. My ex slept upstairs in the bedroom as did the room mate whom I have never met. Our child slept on the couch in the living room, on the ground floor, in a strange house. My child told me they were scared. As if this were not enough my ex never mentioned it to me. My child told me and said my ex told our child to let them know how mad I got about it. Well the answer is pretty substantially furious but I didn't let my child see that obviously. So what would you do? I am inclined to immediately put an end to all over rnights. Am I over reacting? I have mentioned to my ex several times that it is maybe unwise to parade every new paramour through our child's life bit my advise falls on deaf ears. I just want things to go smoothly but I want my child to be safe and happy above all. My child has had a stressful school year and I asked my ex to just wait and this is the response I get.

https://vidmate.onl/https://mobdro.onl/

Edited by Mugel266905 - 05 April 2021 at 8:11am
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply