FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI want a RED Front Door!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda267412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda267412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want a RED Front Door!!
    Posted: 25 May 2021 at 5:45pm
You're not over-thinking when it comes to a red front door. The front door is a very important part of your house. That's what everyone is guaranteed to see when they come over to visit.

I think the first thing you should look at is your house colors/trim/plants and see if they'd coordinate more with an red with orange undertone or a red with a blue undertone. I've used red a lot inside my house and we use to have an entirely red couch/two chair/two ottoman set and it REALLY made the room stand out and I loved it!

ETA - can you post a current photo?

ETA more - be sure to take a current photo with you when going paint shopping! It'll help when talking to a person in the paint department.
Sponsored Links

glan266476 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glan266476 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2021 at 2:58pm
What type of paint is best for these needs? I just wanted to repaint the doors for a long time, but I do not know which type of paint is better to choose.
Philipp267088 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philipp267088 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2021 at 11:12pm
Why exactly red?
 Post Reply Post Reply