FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedInteresting new property

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interesting new property
    Posted: 28 June 2021 at 11:56am
Today I started the construction of a new property. A very interesting multi-purpose, diverse and needy part on the Cumberland River in Stewart County. It will be managed for all wildlife and includes duck burrows, wetlands, mature hardwoods, thickets, lots of land for plots and a natural shelter for large and small game. There is an easement for nature protection, for the partial restoration of wetlands and the removal of a number of fences. I am very happy for this property and for the long days that await us. What do you think about it?
Sponsored Links

Deirdre265511 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deirdre265511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2021 at 2:31pm
I'm happy for you. You're going in the right direction. I hope that you will succeed
Sonia267533 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonia267533 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2021 at 2:44pm
I have been passionate about hunting since childhood and have always dreamed of buying a house near the woods. So that I could go hunting at any time. About three years ago, I started looking for a suitable place, had already begun to negotiate the payment, and half of the amount I transferred to them. As it turned out, they were crooks, and the house was not near the forest at all. I was advised https://www.lumina.com.ph/property-listing to buy any property. I contacted them and found a suitable property. Now I have been living in a place I could only dream of for two years. I hope you will not repeat my mistakes. And trust a trusted source.

Edited by Sonia267533 - 28 June 2021 at 2:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply