FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAquascaping Software

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aquascaping Software
    Posted: 19 July 2021 at 9:50pm
I've searched far and wide to find a software that would let me plan out the perfect aquascape for my new tank.

I found aquasketcher and got excited because it looked perfect
Downside, it's a Flash program and I have yet to find a flash alternative that will let me use it now that Adobe Flash is dead. I can get it to load, but I can't click anything...

Anyone got any other aquascaping design programs? I'd rather have a friendly user interface as opposed to trying to make it in photoshop.
Sponsored Links

Deirdre265511 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deirdre265511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2021 at 10:16pm
I also use this site. I haven't found anything better yet. It is a pity, of course, that Adobe Flash Player will never work again. We had many things in the company based on online applications that allowed us to synchronize data between a network of offices and transfer information in a matter of seconds. It was the best time for the company. Now we have found some convenient alternative that allows the business to grow. This is a slightly different level of development, as I think. In any case, the Acumatica erp system was an excellent solution for business development.
 Post Reply Post Reply