FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIs anyone else thinking the way I am?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leslie268029 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie268029 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is anyone else thinking the way I am?
    Posted: 20 July 2021 at 1:48pm
I am so fraught with emotional dark days with no guarantee of a baby, that maybe one try is all they can do on IVF?

I am scared of multiples and complications and yet I don't think I could go through with a single embryo transfer, because I'd want to make the best of my chances. But at the same time I feel like I am an irresponsible one. I know how hard people are working towards their goals. And for it's so difficult!

I am starting ICSI shortly, and I've set a limit for myself of 2 cycles. I am 37 but I can't do this forever, and it already feels that way for me. I see some people who have a lot more patience than me, and I wish everyone the best with the path they want to take. I also know for myself that I need to set limits, to feel somewhat in control.

Maybe it's an unpopular topic - but I think that I'm speaking with hope too. I'm hoping that I'll get through in my ICSI's prior to IVF, or if not, then IVF will be for me and it'll work. And I hope that all of us have miracles.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply