FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarketing with a quick update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amanda267984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amanda267984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marketing with a quick update
    Posted: 29 July 2021 at 8:49am
I was watching a live broadcast by Marcel Vos, and he was talking about how great it would be if you could quickly start an advertising campaign when it ends, provided that you have money that can be useful if you need constant advertising. I have also always wanted to contribute to OpenRCT2, and on github it was said to contact the OpenRCT2 team, does anyone know if work is underway on this or can I start working on it?
Sponsored Links

Mc268112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mc268112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2021 at 12:32pm
I think it's an exellent idea! It would make all the user's actions much easier and give them more time for other tasks. And in general, it would be great to add SEO marketing elements to the game, just like in real life. For example, make a ranking where people would compete. And to be successful, you would need a separate service that would promote you higher. Why like SEO? Because the point is the same - it's promotion. If you want to get better acquainted with this direction, then I recommend this company https://serendipity-online-marketing.co.uk/. It employs professionals who will quickly be able to advise you. The information will be useful to those who are engaged in running their own business on the Internet.

Edited by Mc268112 - 30 July 2021 at 12:33pm
 Post Reply Post Reply