FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPhotoshop and Photo Modification for drawing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amanda267984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amanda267984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Photoshop and Photo Modification for drawing
    Posted: 03 August 2021 at 2:37pm
The problem I'm having here is that my eyes look at the moose and then follow the tree line in the sky and are reflected in the water away from the animal and up to the lowest point of the trees on the left. Perhaps this is what you wanted, but if you cut off part of the image on the left and add more on the right, this will avoid this effect.
Sponsored Links

Mc268112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mc268112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2021 at 7:09pm
First of all, what catches my eye is that the deer and the landscape behind the deer are illuminated differently. Also, the deer is very poorly cut and therefore it is also necessary to work with this. If you still have unshaded layers, then I would pay more attention to lighting the forest. I would make it more morning, just like on the horns of a deer. Given that now there are a large number of services for services for similar work with light, you can find many examples on your topic. All you have to do is add a little grass to the leg area and maybe lower the overall resolution a little so that small artifacts are not noticeable.

Edited by Mc268112 - 03 August 2021 at 7:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply