FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRorthron's Quizopedia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stephane267160 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephane267160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rorthron's Quizopedia
    Posted: 29 August 2021 at 5:02pm
I've decided to collate the various Spectrum quizzes I've done over the years, in case I should ever lose access to them. I thought I'd post them here, with the answers. They're all old ones, but you can, of course, try them again, if you like. They don't include the ones I did for a couple of the WOOT! tapes.
Sponsored Links

julia268421 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julia268421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2021 at 11:14am
Quite an interesting idea. Post all the answers from the quizzes in case of loss. But I think you won't need it, and neither will other people.
chris268422 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris268422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2021 at 11:17am
Quite an interesting idea. Post all the answers from the quizzes in case of loss. But I think you won't need it, and neither will other people. Now there are so many crosswords, quizzes and puzzles-not to count. You can play different games every day even if there are favorite games. Moreover, there has been an assistant for solving these genres for a long time https://crossword-solver.io/crossword-answers/usa-today/. You don't even need to store the answers. But I hope that someone needed your idea with the solutions of games. I think that your efforts will not be in vain.
 Post Reply Post Reply