FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"floaties" inthe bath

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "floaties" inthe bath
    Posted: 02 February 2007 at 3:00pm
I think Liz posted about this a while ago, but I'll just make a new thread, cos I can...

Sunday, Rod got JJ out of bath, pulled out plug, yadda yadda, I went in ages later to have a both myself,a nd was emptying toys etc out, and there were 2 little brown parcels sitting on bath bottom...

Didn't think any more of it untill last night, Rod takes JJs nappy off, and he's standing beside bath, and just does wees against it, all over the floor, like a dog marking out his spot... totally unaware he was doing it, engrossed in the boats in the bath. THEN about 10 mins later, I hear this humumgous roar from Rod, he had gone to the loo, leaving JJ in the bath playing with his boats, came back in to mulitple multiple brown floaties. EEEUUUGGGGHHHH and guess who had to clean it up...

Why do they do this? How can I stop it? When I went in to see what the fuss was, I said "Jacob, you did poos in the bath! We don't do poos in the bath"
eeeeewwwwww gross man!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Sponsored Links

meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 3:10pm
haha! sorry but just had to laugh

You can't stop it! Ella has done it a couple of times around Jacob's age but the warm bath relaxs them so they sometimes "let go"..

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 4:27pm
Haleihg has done that once, after the first tiem she tried oranges I turned my back to get her towel to take her out of hte bath and up popped a few floaties, it wasnt nice at all lol.
She hasnt done it since she was 10months though thank goodness.
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 6:53pm
hehehehehe sorry i had to laugh too

jack was in his togs the other day playing in the pool and he got out and a 'log' feel out of his pants into the pool

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 10:17am
Hope that was YOUR pool and not at the town pools there!

Jake eventually just didn't do it anymore. We didn't really do anything, but we did show him how we cleaned it up and that poo went in the toilet. he got really upset at one point - despitye never actually being told toff for it. but, as i said, eventually just didn't do it anymore.
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 6:38pm
aaah great, LOLOL so that's what I have to look forward too in a few months

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 11:00am
hehe liz, yeah it was his paddling pool at home

Post Reply Post Reply