FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDUMB!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DUMB!!!
    Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:44am
Well I was really hopefull that this month would be my month, but AF arrived yesterday very unexpectedly. I don't understand as I was only CD17.

Any ideas why I would get it so early???
Sponsored Links

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:01am
is it a full on proper AF?
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:11am
Has stress or just coming off the pill brought it on early? I know it is possible because I often had my AFs spaced like that in my first yeAr of having them but I've never gone back to spacing like that so I'm not sure why.
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:26am
Were you temping JD? Did your temps show typical AF changes eg. temp drop? And yes, I second what my2angels said ...is it a proper AF?

Mine cycles were a bit weird like that when I first came off the pill ...I'm sorry, I don't remember how long you've been off and TTC...?

That is a real bummer though - I'm so sorry!
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
JD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:39am
It is a full on AF so far. It started last night and is continuing today the same.
I haven't been temping so can't answer that one.
I came off the pill July 06 and was irregular till about the end of the year and then have been pretty regular until now.
I haven't been stressed out so that should be the case.

At least I don't have the TWW! Not that that is much compfort!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:39am
Is this the first cycle off your BCP? Maybe your body is still adjusting to it?

And also is it a light flow? Spotting? or a real heavy flow?
JD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:55am
No not my first cycle after coming off BCP. I came off them in July last year.
Fairly heavy flow.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 3:35pm
how did ur last period go? Was it short, long, light, medium or heavy? The only thing i can think of is a chemical pregnancy... my mum had her period full blown when she was pregnant with me...have u peed on a stick recently?
JD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 4:23pm
The last one was normal!!! I peed on a stick the day before my last on.
Whats a chemical pregnancy?
 Post Reply Post Reply