FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked+++ OPK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: +++ OPK
    Posted: 20 February 2007 at 1:58pm
Im serious this is one seriously +++ OPK

i have NEVER EVER had this by myself and now im feeling funny coz i have been off for the past 3 days and not well and have been different for the past few weeks i have pregnancy running through my mind but now im like well if im not then im gonna waste a really good eggie which is a rare thing for me!!

I wanna cry!!!!
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 1:58pm
Sorry bout my rings and hand its the only way i could get the camera to focus...
ellabellame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellabellame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 2:33pm
ok, i'm feeling very dumb but i don't know what the test is for or what it means.....but i'm sorry you want to cry.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 3:51pm
it tells me im about to release an eggie
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 4:00pm
Why on earth did you torture yourself with the OPK when you decided to hold off TTC for a bit ...?

Still, yay for the positive OPK all on your own!! Perhaps that means that when you *do* start TTC again, you might be able to avoid drugs!! Woppee!

Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 4:05pm
I'm wondering if its one of those "signs" and that you should put off doing the car project?

Whatever you decide to do Jess, that result is really awesome news for you
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 4:16pm
Yer i had this urge to pee on a stick for no reason something just told me to do it so i did and woah thats what i got! I need to fix my marriage first before doing that unfortunately
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 7:03pm
Maybe these few months' rest have been good for ya... anyways it would be no fun to be tired and pg (and ms?) if you haven't sorted the marriage first, so good on ya for putting priorities in the right order, as much as you/we love having kids!

Are your rings tight?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 8:01am
It was stinking hot yesterday i think my fingers were swollen lol But nah if anything they are still a little big they move to easily. Size J lol
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 8:05am
Size J

Mine are size M's and I need to resize them (up)! I reckon I must be N 1/2 or O.
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 10:04am
Gorgous rings i must say! and congrats on the + OPK! i never! got a + OPK only the saliva thingys.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 11:31am
Thanks ladies haha well i did another OPK and it was negative so at least it was reassuring that i got one by myself altho i wasnt keen on the ovulation pain it felt like my ovaries were gonna jump out my abdomen
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 11:35am
Originally posted by web web wrote:

Severe or long-lasting pain during ovulation may sometimes be symptomatic of gynecological conditions including endometriosis. Left untreated, such conditions can adversely affect your health. See your doctor if your ovulation pain lasts longer than about three days or if you have other unusual menstrual symptoms such as heavy bleeding.

CRAP!! So this means maybe my endo that was growing on my ovaries may have gotten worse and it may not be my PCOS? GAH!

Edited by Jezsika
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2007 at 8:19am
Gawd i knew this was an awesome egg my progesterone is through the roof at a temp of 37.0 this morning

Have spoken to hubby and we are gonna start for real next cycle so once we have moved EXCITING!
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2007 at 8:35am
Mine hit that a couple of days ago too Jess ...after an all-time low tem of 36.2 on CD11. NO wonder we all get grouchy pre AF with fluctuations like that going on!

All the very best for TTC when you start again next cycle. I take it you're feeling better? I'm so glad about that! There's not much worse than that horrible 'anaesthetised' feeling of those dark patches.

Thinking of you
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2007 at 9:31pm
Thanks chicka i hope you get pregnant before me!! Id love to be preggie when you are
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2007 at 8:21pm
Ok seems i have had another early ovulation at CD13 thats insane last time i had that i was on clomid and i got pregnant with ella g

GAH i hate the 2ww~!

Time to update my blog i thinks!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 8:16am
oh YAY!! sounds very promising! i cant wait to hear the good news
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 8:19am
Me to im hoping i have i cant really tell apart from a fading line on an OPK, cramps coz i havent been temping lol
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 8:42am
Oki so im gonna throw a tanty right now and say i think im ovulating now and if i am and i do the deed tonite its not much of a chance for me GRRRR
 Post Reply Post Reply