FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNewbee - TTC - Post Pill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbee - TTC - Post Pill
    Posted: 25 February 2007 at 3:58pm
Hey There
Came off the pill after 11 years 5 months ago TTC finally got my first AF since stopping the pill this month!!! armed with saliva test kit for OV and read some books! so hopefully my cycle has returned to normal and can start the TTC journey! Anyone else out there have problems after coming off the pill?
Sponsored Links

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 4:06pm
It took us 5mths to get pregnant when I came of the pill.

I didn't chart or anything I was just guessing my cycle as it was 35days long for some reason my cycle got longer when I came of the pill.

Good luck for your ttc hope it happens soon for you

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Karena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 6:32am
Hi Kye, I've been off the pill since July, after being on it nearly 10 years. Before going on the pill I had nice short cycles of about 21-28 days. Now I've come off the pill the first couple of months were really long cycles, but looks like I've settled down to 40 day cycles now. I've read that the length of your cycle doesn't matter, you just have to make sure you get the timing right Best wishes for TTC
JD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 8:44am
Hi Kye, Ive been off the pill since July also. My cycles are still rather irregular. I have a couple of 26 day cycles then a couple of really short ones at about 15 days. Its really annoying, but hopefully it wont be too much longer....fingers crossed
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 6:07pm
Thanks for your responses nice to know that there are others out there in the same boat! yeah fingers crossed doesn't take too long, fingers crossed for you guys too
 Post Reply Post Reply