FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFinally found out what is up with my girl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally found out what is up with my girl
    Posted: 19 March 2007 at 11:00am
Okay went to the dr this morning and finally found out why my girl hasnt been herself these last 2 weeks. She just couldnt shake that headcold and then got a bit worse again over the weekend.

And no chest infection or anything but she has a really bad case of ear infection in the one ear. No wonder she has fallen down so many times this weekend. I thought it was because she was so tired as she had no sleep lately.

Got some AB and hope it works really soon. And I can get my girl back. DR still said but she looks so happy and so energetic. And I am like hell she is so peaceful at the moment. You must see her when she is on topform.

Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 1:19pm
Hugs Shirena! I hope the antibiotics kick in soon and wee McKayla is feeling a lot better!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 2:39pm
I hope so too Emma. I seriously need sleep. I am more sleep deprived than when I was when she was a newborn.

meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 2:41pm
That's because you're not used to it I feel like that too when Ella gets sick and won't sleep.

I hope she gets back to her normal self soon! It's not nice when they aren't feeling well

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:37pm
I remember when Hannah and Briona got ear infections last year. What a month! I hope things sort out quickly from hereon. Watch her hearing as that may be affected in the short-term (she's not just ignoring you lol).
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 4:31pm
Thanks for the tip about hearing. BTW do they do hearing tests over here for babies.

You know where they send sound waves (or whatever) and then see if it comes back through this one machine? Reason I am asking I want to test her hearing again as soon as she is totally healthy again.

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 8:59pm
Tympanogram
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 9:32pm
Yep we had Isla's hearing tested like that! Had no idea what it was called tho!!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 10:19pm
oh no..... Zaara just had an ear infection too. She had a blocked nose for a 2 weeks and then had real bad fever and was really unwell for a day with a high fever...took her to the docs and they said every thing is fine...next day I took her back and they said that she has an ear infection....I was soooooo mad. I wanted to HIT the other doctor!

Any who...I know exactly what you had to go thru. But honestly AB works sooo quickly, she will be better in no time!!

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 8:18am
oh i hope she gets better soon...

dont u just love it when they get "better" the minute they are at the docs...and then worsten when home again....oh dear!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply