FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mum2three View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help?
    Posted: 12 April 2007 at 5:25pm
Hay Ladies,
Ok well after seening lots of babies in cloth nappys, i'm thinking about them for Jorjia. But i dont now where to start!
At what age did your baby start using them?
What is the best brand?
What size do you recomend etc?

Thanks

Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 8:02pm
We started them for Taine at three months - we used medium fuzzis. We started using for nap times and bed time for Jake at 20 months. used large and x-large fuzzis. taine is still in mediums BTW
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 8:29pm
At what age did your baby start using them?
We used them from newborn.

What is the best brand?
I love my FuzziBunz so much that I'm now an agent for them . I wouldn't sell them if I didn't think they were really good.

What size do you recomend etc?
I would get a small for newborn. Fuzzis start at 3.5kg and go up to 7.5kg which is approx 6 months old depending on the size of the baby.
If you're expecting a big baby then it might pay to wait a while and get mediums (6kg to 11.5kg approx 12mths) so that they are more cost effective and last you longer.
Either way you're still saving heaps on usings MCNs rather than sposies

Edited by Two Blondinis
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 8:52pm
Hi, I started with FuzziBunz when Briona was just over 1yr old, but then started Krystiana on FB at about 2-4 weeks. (She was 8lb at birth and didn't fit the small size until a couple of weeks had passed and she was over 9lb.) Briona still fits the mediums, and Krystiana can just fit them with the waist snaps overlapped (to make them a bit trimmer in the tummy). By my personal calculations, it was going to cost the same for small FB for 4 months as disposables for 4 months, so I only went with smalls because I'm hoping to have more children. IMO the mediums are well worth the cost even for one child.
 Post Reply Post Reply