FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe all new INTRODUCTIONS thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333435
Author
bec_monk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bec_monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:53pm
Thanks for the welcome
Sponsored Links

Free2BeMe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Free2BeMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 2:43am
Hi I'm Ang, I have 3 sons, 8,6 and 3, and I'm a solo mum living in Whangarei. Looking foward to chatting :)
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 11:32am
Welcome Ang

allthatJazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allthatJazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:50am
Hello! I'm Jasmin or Jazz. I'm expecting my first child on 26 August and very excited

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:56am
Congrats Jasmin! And Welcome!

KirstyO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:49pm

Hi Bec, Ang and Jazz

Obsolete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Obsolete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 5:21pm
Hi everyone!

I'm Jane, my hubby and I have been married since '06 and we have two sons: Lachlan 4 years, and Sebastian 3 years.

We have been TTC#3 since Feb '11, with two m/cs during that time, but we are trying our best to stay positive.

Look forward to mingling with everyone here.
DS - 2007
DS - 2008
3 angel babies - 2011 / 2012

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 8:11pm
Welcome Jane

Fingers crossed for conceiving bubs #3 soon

MrsE78 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsE78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:05pm
Hi everyone, I've just discovered this thread!

I'm Charlotte, live in Chch with hubby (married for 3 and a bit years), we started TTC in November last year, suffered a MC in February this year and I'm now UTD, due mid-January!

Can't wait to get to know everyone :)
Rexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:51pm
Hi everyone!

Been on OB! for months now and never got round to introducing myself :s

I'm Natalie, from Hastings. I'm 21 and living with my partner, and his 3 year old son. Our little girl is due middle of September.

Am 3 weeks into maternity leave and am going crazy.. used to be a caregiver and fulltime nursing student as well as looking after mister, so not really sure what to do with myself now! When I'm not chasing the monster, I enjoy driving, escaping out to a cafe, shopping, reading and planning the impressive garden that I'll never get round to actually doing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:52pm
Welcome Charlotte and Natalie

mommycat08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommycat08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:10pm
Hello everyone!

I'm April (born in August, tho) and our first baby's due on the 25th of August. I'm turning 28 next week, bub's gonna be full-term by then so a bit anxious and excited that our birthdays are going to be all bunched up together. DH's birthday is two weeks after mine.

DH and I have been married for almost 4 years (wedding anniversary's 2nd week of August, everything's in August LOL) and TTC'd for 14 months before finding out Christmas Eve last year that we finally have a bun.

Looking forward to hearing all the stories and getting all the helpful info to help me figure this pregnancy and baby thing out. Up to now, we've just been winging it and going with the flow.
OneDay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneDay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:38pm
Hello

I'm Jaime. We don't have any children yet, but were trying hard!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:40am
Welcome Jaime. Good luck with the making of a baby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333435