FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGo Fuzzi Bunz!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Go Fuzzi Bunz!
    Posted: 24 April 2007 at 8:23pm
Ok, so this is going to make me look like a bad, bad mummy, but today the gremlins were in their Fuzzi Bunz for 5 hours

I promise I don't usually do that, I usually change them every 3 hours or so with their feeds, but we were out longer than I anticipated and...

But anyways, the point of my post is that the Fuzzi Bnz held up to 5 hours of wetting with only one insert plus booster and not a single leak. Hows that for performance! Go Fuzzis!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 8:37pm
wellll.... you're not the only mummy who has got away with that on occasion hehe

I love Fuzzis too!
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 9:03pm
ha ha heres my bad mummy nappy story... was at maccas today on a playdate with Ana and Joey and Jake leaked soooo bad that it was through his pants AND then I went to change him and put a newborn nappy on him... AND then promptly forgot it was a newborn one and left it on till it leaked through about 4 hours later...
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 9:24pm
OK Annie, you win! (and it makes me feel better )

I have been known to put the gremlins nappies on Maya when I don't have a clean pull up, it doesn't work so well but better than nothing
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 9:28pm
That's ok....Maddie is normally in her fuzzis for around 4 hours....I've always thought I could get an extra hour out of them if needed to.

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 9:30pm
Ooooo I can't wait for my fuzzi's to arrive...being able to change 4 hourly sounds like bliss....Bring on the lazy parenting I say :)
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 8:19am
And I can't wait for my baby to arrive so I can actually use mine! I've converted one of my friends to fuzzi's too!
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 10:02am
Stacey, don't forget to make sure she puts you down as a referral, then you get a loyalty token More people you tell about FBs (and they buy them) the more tokens you get and once you have enough you get free stuff

On the 4 hourly change thing.... Whats so bad about that? I only ever change Caitlin at feed time (unless she poos which is rare )

My bad DADDY nappy story. DH put her to bed for the night with ONE insert! 12 hours water you could have rung the nappy out, but she was dry

GO THE FUZZIS!
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 10:25am
Nothing wrong with 4 hourly changing at all. Sounds great! I have a heavy wetter though so dunno if we will be that fortunate.

Oh no! Just realised there won't be any post today so my new naps won't arrive today afterall :(
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 11:16am
Caitlin is a heavy wetter too. She's been fine with just one large insert for 4 hours, but now that she has to have heaps of water (due to her meds) I've just started to add a booster and thats fine now for 4 hours
 Post Reply Post Reply