FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe tantrum of the year!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 10:41pm
isn't it funny how you can deal with poo? I honestly thought that it would be impossible and disgusting to wipe pooey bums, but it's really no problem. Other people's kids however, make me retch!! I was in Kmart changing area and another mother apologised for the stench of her child.
Sponsored Links

kas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 10:56am
I know what you mean when its comes to changing other kids nappies i'm fine with Blairs and my neices but any other kids and its no sorry you can do it. Its so weird how we can deal with our own kids number 2's, but not others.
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 2:17pm
not impressed with the effect of meat on hannah's poos. almost made me cry (or throw up)
haven't fed her meat since i'm working myself up to it again.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 7:36pm
I will never eat curried mince again. It just doesn't look the same coming out the other end
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 11:36pm
thanks Emma! Guess what I'm cooking for tea!!!???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12